DESCRIPTION: The Chillery is Europe’s leading CBD wellness ecommerce destination. We educate and provide guidance on CBD and its wellness benefits and provide a highly curated product offering to reach an elevated daily routine.
The Chillery is looking for a rockstar head of content to successfully contribute to our ambitious growth strategy. The head of content oversees all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, sets strategy in line with business objectives, overseas content creation, executes an effective distribution across owned and paid channels to drive awareness, engagement, sales and retention; and measures the results of content strategies to continually move the needle. You are an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation, analytics and meaningful measurement. The ideal candidate is someone who can develop and confidently lead strategy, planning, and execution for the full marketing funnel.
We are a lean team and ambitious start-up, looking for proactive self-starters comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities, while displaying the highest level of motivation with a team player mentality.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop content strategy: Includes strategy, channel selection, prioritization and distribution strategies
- Own content execution: Execute effective campaigns with team across channels to meet objectives and KPIs for each channel
- Measure campaign performance: Measure and optimize campaign and channel performance, leveraging analysis and data to identify optimization to ensure performance meets or exceeds target and also identify new opportunities for growth
- Manage key relationships: Build, maintain and successfully manage relationships with key vendors, technology partners and internal marketing team
- Monitor trends: Monitor latest trends in social to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how to best leverage new tools and services
What we are looking for:
- Strategic thinker: Proven knowledge of key strategies that can drive awareness, engagement and ecommerce conversions
- Analytical marketer: Ability to analyse and interpret data and make recommendations to optimise the effectiveness and ROI of marketing activities
- Highly organized: Exceptional organisation and leadership skills
- Detail oriented: Superb attention to detail excellent planning & management skills to coordinate with cross-functional teams
- Project manager: Experience managing internal teams and agency relationships is a must
- Leader: Demonstrate an ability to effectively lead the marketing department
What you’ll have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in B2C ecommerce as Head of Marketing, VP Marketing. Head of Content or similar
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and funnel conversions is a must
- Native english speaker
Why work with us?
- Join an exciting international team and leading company in the booming new cannabis industry
- Play a fundamental leadership role in the company
- Flexible working hours and remote work possible
- 25 vacation days
Please submit your CV to [email protected] and tell us why you would be the perfect fit for this position 🙂