Who we’re looking to recruit
We’re looking for a smart and outgoing individual to work alongside the CEO and senior management, ideally with experience in consultative sales, building partnerships, market/business development, and/or account management. We believe that someone who has the capabilities to build strong partnerships and lead strategic projects with large clients would be ideal for the job. If you consider yourself ambitious and would like to develop your career in a fast-growing B2B software company where you will be given plenty of opportunity to grow within a short term period then Geoblink is the place to be!
Here are some other things we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in management consulting leading complex negotiations end-to-end (previous management consulting experience and/or MBA is a plus)
- A results-oriented and strategic thinker with exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- A natural business acumen with great negotiation skills.
- A strong communicator (written and verbal)
- Your previous colleagues would call you a team player with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in English and Spanish (additional languages is a plus)
What you can expect from the job:
As our Head of Business Development and Partnerships you will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying and prioritizing new partners that can bring high value to Geoblink.
- Developing strong relationships with Geoblink’s partners, enterprise clients and prospects.
- Working with current and potential partners to build strong and lasting alliances.
- Serving as an intermediary between the Geoblink’s teams and client and partnerships teams.
- Taking ownership of the large projects and end products, contributing to the analysis, design, implementation, and development of tailor-made solutions.
- Working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- Managing overall project planning, controlling and execution by identifying work packages, estimating resources/costs and controlling the project scope
Perks of the job
We have something called the “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, working from home days etc. We want all our employees to be “Mini-CEOs” who will be responsible enough to create their own work schedules that don’t disrupt their productivity. We trust our employees to use this policy responsibly.
- Unlimited coffee, tea, coke to keep you going
- Chillout space with ping-pong, table football, etc
- Attractive compensation package
- Lots of space for you to work in peace so you can produce your best work
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the best people in the industry
- Great career progression
- Quarterly off sites to awesome destinations, language tandems
- And much much more!