Vinterior is a startup that’s giving vintage a voice. In a world of mass-produced furniture, our marketplace helps the world shop more sustainably and champions independent vintage sellers. Sellers who we hand-pick for their expertise, and who share our obsession for craftsmanship and world-class customer service. In a world of sameness, take your place within an ambitious business, committed to helping the world shop more sustainably.
Vinterior launched in 2016 with 12 London dealers and 200 mid-century furniture pieces. In five years, we have grown to a community of 1,800 vintage sellers across Europe, generating over $600 million in sales worldwide. Two hundred thousand products across 97 furniture and homeware categories and 25 styles are now available on Vinterior, to the delight of our vintage fans.
After growing 120% in 2020, we have become the leading vintage marketplace in the UK. We have just raised a $10m series A to accelerate growth and expand to new markets in order to become the European leader by 2023. And as we are looking to the next stage of growth, we are seeking to recruit a Head of Brand to lead the team.
The ideal candidate is a creative and driven marketing all-rounder that can take our brand identity to the next level, collaborating with the internal teams, agencies and our community to bring the Vinterior brand to life across content, creative, community building and PR.
What you'll do:
- Champion the understanding of customer behaviours & motivations - trade, consumer and sellers - to build awareness and reach, delivered through customer-driven strategy & brand positioning
- Lead all in-house creative development and production and own the relationship with any external agencies or freelancers.
- Accountable for developing & delivering appropriate brand assets and campaign materials. Craft marketing toolkits that excite & mobilise the business behind activities, making execution seamless
- End to end project management; from ideas generation through to execution and measurement.
- Build and manage the Brand Team to ensure projects are on brand, to budget and deadlines. We expect our Brand team to grow in the next 12 months and are looking for a strong leader who can hire, motivate, coach, and inspire a high-performing team.
- In charge of the planning, execution and measurement of ATL activity including paid partnerships, media and creative; thus responsible for a brand and content budget and delivering business performance.
- Challenge and influence at a senior level the direction of the Brand, bringing ideas, inspiration and creative thinking
- Regularly communicate, present to & influence key stakeholders to seek alignment & support, from senior leadership as well as other functional collaborators
- Partner closely with the Product, Engineering and our wider Marketing Team to ensure a connected experience for our customers and sellers.
- 7+ years experience in brand marketing 3+ managing a team; ideally with a B2C start-up business
- Experience working and managing external partners and agencies
- Experience delivering creative assets and managing in-house creative production, specifically branded content
- Results driven, unlocks limitless opportunities and anticipates future needs
- Ability to understand data to drive strategic business decisions and use customer segmentation to inform Brand & content strategy
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence with impact
- Strong planning and time management skills to enable effective prioritisation of many activities
- Proven ability to adapt and be agile in an evolving and scaling organisation
- The ability to work at both an operational as well as strategic level.
- Competitive salary with clear progressional opportunities
- Remote first business with access to co-working spaces facilities
- 23 days holiday (in addition to public holidays)
- Company social events such as our infamous Xmas and Summer parties
- We operate on a flat structure, everyone at Vinterior has a voice.
- Employee and company pension contribution
- Employee discount across our Vinterior platform
- Great opportunities to make the role your own
- The latest tech to ensure you are set up for success.
Our interview process looks for people who share our company values. The more these values sound like you and describe people you want to work with, the more likely you will thrive at Vinterior. Please find the full description here.
- Aim for greatness
- Never stop learning
- Show your grit
- Own your ideas
- Do the right thing
- Show customers the love
Remote working Working hours We operate on British office hours, so we’re looking for people who are fully available to work during these hours.
Stable internet connection This is a remote role, so please check that you have a suitable and stable internet connection before applying.
Thanks for being patient and we’ll be in touch if we’re keen to take your application further. We’ll also notify all applicants once the role has been filled. Vinterior is passionate about championing diversity and treats each application equally and respectfully.
No recruitment consultants please. Visa Sponsorship not available.