DIRECTOR OF ANALYTICS
£100,000 - £120,000
Do you have a passion for start-ups? This is an exciting opportunity for a Head of Analytics to join a leading fintech ecommerce company that has sold 5 billion pounds worth of product since its launch. You need to have experience at a start-up or fintech company where you have helped grow out an analytics function.
They are an online fintech company that places a big emphasis on data and the value that it can bring to the business.
- Take on the responsibility of 4 direct reports initially with the scope to build out 4 areas of analytics that will sit within your remit across marketing, product, customer, and data science
- Helping shape the direction of the entire analytics function with direct involvement in creating the analytics roadmap and hiring an analytics team
- Defining long term company strategy through analytics
- Communicating key insights and business plans directly into the CFO
- Responsible for all thing's analytics - customer analytics, digital analytics, and data science through online and offline channels
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience within a start-up or fintech company is essential
- Experience of scaling up analytics teams
- Experience of working within marketing, digital, product and customer analytics
- A strong technical background using SQL, and R or Python
- Expert communication skills with the ability to communicate to non-technical audiences
- £100,000 - £120,000
- Build out a growing function
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Richard Jones via the Apply link on this page.