Job description :
Customer service, sales support or maybe an administrative function. There are various options and directions you can take to expand your experience within business services.
The company you work for can make all the difference. When you show your qualities, there is certainly a great chance to grow somewhere.
How do you know which entry-level position is best for you? By simply talking to us, we can help give you more direction for your next step! The various starter positions that we have ensure that you will soon have a good foundation on your resume.
Where will you work?
With one of our cool customers! Work-on collaborates with many different organizations. That means that together we can see where you fit best! Do you think it is important to have a large team or maybe you see yourself in a small department within a start-up.
Whether you are temporarily looking for a starter position or would like to find a place in which you can grow, please contact us so we can discuss the possibilities!
What does your working day look like?
What your working day looks like is of course entirely dependent on your position. But what are the points that come back with every starter position?
- you get the chance to show yourself, take that chance;
- work together with your colleagues, colleagues from another department are also curious about your findings;
- learn to prioritize;
- become aware of your qualities within a company, you get to know yourself in a professional way!
Do you recognize yourself in this?
- Have you really arrived at that period when you no longer know which direction you want to go? No stress, we are ready to provide clarification together with you! So feel free to contact us when;
- you have just completed your HBO or WO study;
- you know that you have qualities in house, but are still looking for a place to use them;
- you just don't know what a nice job is for you;
- you have ambition within business services.
What do you get in return?
- In addition to gaining valuable experience, you will of course also receive the following;
- a salary in line with the market between € 1,900 and € 2,500 based on full-time;
- 8% holiday pay and 24 vacation days on an annual basis;
- flexibility, you determine how many hours you will work;
- to work together with other starters in an environment that really suits you.