Location: Milan, Italy
ProntoPro.it is Italy's largest local service marketplace, now expanding internationally. We help millions of customers to find a local service professional: we cover 400+ services, ranging from wedding photographers to plumbers to guitar teachers. Within a few years, we expect that booking a plumber or a painter online will be as effortless as buying a book. Today that's not the case, and we're out to change it. The opportunity is huge.
We are a fast-growing startup: 2 people in March 2015, now we are over 100. We strive to minimize bull*** and maximize impact: average age is 29, because often brain is more important than experience; we work in open space, because communication needs to happen quickly; everyone has very large responsibilities, because we don't have time to do any handholding (and we think it's counterproductive).
Investors include people from Google, Facebook, eBay, McKinsey, as well as the famous entrepreneurs behind Immobiliare.it. We have the growth-rate of a startup, but not the risk...
We are looking for people who want to help us build a service that everyone will use multiple times a year; a service that will make a difference in society. It's not an easy job.
- You have solid AdWords experience, on large accounts with hundreds of thousands of keywords
- You are an Excel Ninja (VLOOKUP? No, INDEX(MATCH())!)
- You are itching for real responsibility - to be in a position where you can really make or break the company
- You want to build something huge that will change the way all your friends and family look for services
- You hate bureaucracy and the slowness of big corporations. You experienced it and are depressed at the thought of working there again
- You don't like symbols of power. You want to work in a great team, in an open-space startup-like environment without corner offices or fancy furniture
- You figure things out. You do not expect nor need hand-holding
Your role: Growth Specialist
- You will help scale ProntoPro's Paid Customer Acquisition across one or more countries (Search, Display, Mobile, etc).
- You will have a north-star metric, and test new strategies/ account architectures/ tactics to improve it. A lot of the work is onAdwords, but you won’t be limited to one channel!
- You will work with data scientists to debug&improve bidding automation models
- You will not be alone: you will work closely with a Growth Hacker and share successes and failures
- You will help define overall Acquisition strategy
- You will help define international expansion playbook
We DO NOT want to talk to candidates who expect us to teach and explain them everything "because they've never done this before".
We WANT candidates who want to work for a startup, have tremendous impact, and learn tons of things in the process: “And if I don’t have a clue how to complete this task I've been assigned - f* it, I'll google it, call everyone I know, and solve it".