WHO WE ARE
Our mission is to get people all around the world back into high street shops. Today our site and app lets you buy from over 100 quality high street retailers for 1-hour delivery or Click&Collect in London. Whether they’re a small independent or your favourite high street brand, we believe it should be easier to get what you want from a real shop than ordering it online.
We’re a young venture funded company, but our tight-knit team of ten are already making waves across the industry. Whether as headline speakers at WIRED’s annual retail event, pilot members of Google’s Campus Residency programme, or by securing backing from Europe’s leading retail investors at TrueStart. So come join us and help change the way we all shop.THE ROLE
We have a unique opportunity to make a huge impact and help turn NearSt into the next big shopping platform. Your main objectives will be to develop and optimise growth strategies for NearSt with the aim of significantly growing our community of users. We’re looking for someone who isn’t just going to optimise Google CPC ads, but can bring creative ideas about how to build a growth engine that will bring and keep users (and all their friends!).
What you will be doing
- Developing and optimising marketing strategies which grow and retain quality users
- Implement your strategies across a range of channels, whether that’s setting up A/B tests on Facebook or organising a pop-up shop in Shoreditch
- Diving into our user analytics to really understand how your strategies are working
- Working closely with our product team to develop, test and implement product features that will help you achieve your growth goals
- You'll be our first full time marketing hire with the ability to play a big role in the success of NearSt.
As our first full time user growth hire you’ll have the opportunity to make a huge contribution to the success of NearSt. Using your expertise in creating digital strategies, analysing results, and continually optimising you’ll have the freedom to rapidly test new ideas and learn from both your successes and failures.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong experience in developing creative digital strategies by analysing results, continually optimising, and learning what works.
- You’re not afraid to rapidly test new ideas and learn from failures.
- +3 years of experience in digital marketing, SEO and analyzing data
- Hands-on experience with setting up and optimising digital advertising across a range of channels and formats
- A truly data-driven mindset with strong analytical skills - you love getting stuck into the data to understand customer behaviour
- Passion for our mission to get people back into local shops. Someone who will based full time in our Shoreditch office
- A challenging and exciting position building something that will impact all of our lives
- Competitive salary with a strong options plan - own a stake in your own success!
- An awesome & fun team of energetic and driven people.
- Monthly promo codes to spend on NearSt
- A wellness package to keep you happy and healthy