We are looking for a Growth Marketing Trainee to join our digital growth agency in Zurich. We are a young and dynamic service startup, combining web technologies and digital marketing to help companies launch products and grow their businesses online. We deliver projects, such as Kickstarter campaigns, Minimum Viable Products, new product launches, digital advertising campaigns and lots more to our varied and fast-growing client portfolio.
We are looking for a trainee who would be working alongside two founding partners in Zurich together with a distributed team in 13 countries. As part of a team you will be focused on driving online sales for our customers. Your task will not only be to implement, but also to think creatively to identify new opportunities to acquire, retain or activate customers.
You will get to know our clients and all aspects of our business quickly, so the ideally you should be quick to learn, digitally savvy, a great communicator and not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
- Implementation of growth marketing concepts for startups and established brands
- Launching new products online using growth hacking techniques
- Assisting with preparation of online sales concepts, including wireframing, prototyping & research
- Coming up with new creative marketing ideas that are digitally viable & create insights-based rational implementation plans for these
- Performance and campaign management, documentation and performance reporting
- Work directly with clients, providing advice and implementing skills to address immediate requirements
- As part of training, you will be expected to learn the basics of paid digital advertising, user experience, wireframing, SEO, media planning and a lot more!
- Passion for technology and digital business with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of marketing channels and social media platforms
- Quick to learn and eager to develop some already existing coding or design skills
- Efficient approach to project work, with good logic and ability to work with spreadsheets
- Great problem solver and an ambitious mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably some work experience in digital marketing, web development/design, data analytics or media
- Language skills: German (Mother tongue), English (fluent), all additional languages a plus
- Ability to confidently write emails in English
- Proven ability to deliver work to a high quality standard
- Able to work on your own and within a team
What we offer
- Startup like, creative work environment in co-working spaces in Zurich
- Individual training and guidance to become a fully equipped digital professional, with practical experience and understanding of all important digital marketing channels
Applications: Please send your CV with a cover note to [email protected] by 8th March 2019.