We are looking for an Account Manager to join our digital growth agency with headquarters in Zurich. As part of a team you will be focused on driving online sales for our customers, mostly innovative companies & startups. Your task will not only be to implement, but also to think creatively to identify new opportunities to acquire, retain or activate customers.
You will get to know our clients and all aspects of our business quickly, so ideally you should be quick to learn, digitally savvy, a great communicator and not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
- Implementation of growth marketing concepts for startups and established brands
- Launching new products online using growth hacking techniques
- Assisting with preparation of online sales concepts, including wireframing, prototyping & research
- Coming up with new creative marketing ideas that are digitally viable & create rational implementation plans for these
- Performance and campaign management, documentation and performance reporting
- Managing your own client portfolio, providing advice and implementing skills to address immediate requirements
- Strong fundamental account management skills
- Ability to derive insights, explain technical concepts
- Ability to pitch ideas and proposals
- Passion for technology and digital business with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Deep knowledge of marketing channels and social media platforms
- Efficient approach to project work, with good logic and ability to work with spreadsheets
- Great problem solver and an ambitious mindset
- Ability to work with data, analytics, and Google Ads
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably some work experience in digital marketing, web development/design, data analytics or media
- Ability to constantly acquire new and relevant skills to maintain the competitive edge
- Language skills: German (Mother tongue), English (fluent), all additional languages a plus
What we offer
- Creative work environment in co-working spaces in Zurich
- Remote & flexible working arrangement
- Opportunities to visit clients on-site in Switzerland
- Opportunity to conduct a fundamental role in our company with long-term perspective
- Access to individual training and guidance
Applications: Please send your CV with a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a young and dynamic service startup, combining web technologies and digital marketing to help companies launch products and grow their businesses online. We deliver projects, such as Kickstarter campaigns, Minimum Viable Products, new product launches, digital advertising campaigns and lots more to our varied and fast-growing client portfolio.