Verisure is a global leading provider of professionally monitored security solutions. We are an international company with a start-up mindset, fast, agile and lean, high performance and value-driven.
The Verisure Group creates services and products for smarter, safer and more secure homes, serving customers throughout Europe.
The Verisure Information Security team is currently seeking a talented, innovative, passionate Product Security Lead to support our growing operations on a group-wide basis.
Reporting to the Group Head of Information Security, the Product Security Lead will be a key member of the Information Security team with a critical responsibility to develop our Product Security Offering Globally.
Working within a Global organisation you will need to successfully manage and support your team in identifying, escalating and resolving critical product security issues ? in all phases of the development process.
Your actions and the work of your team will be vital in enabling secure business by providing the right advice, at the right time across a broad area of ?customer-facing? technologies and processes, enabling high-quality decisions to be made.
- Management of the Group Product Security Team and regular engagement with Senior Stakeholders; up to C-suite level
- Adoption of frameworks and best practices (OWASP, ASVS, MASVS, OpenSAMM).
- Proactive analysis and threat modelling of our products and services (software and hardware threat vectors, threat modelling, attack surface analysis, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessments)
- Establish a strong partnership with Verisure development and engineering teams; in order to ensure that Security is fully embedded into software/hardware development cycles
- Develop and maintain a Product Security Programme, including tool and system selection, which supports secure Product Development
- Develop, and build on, robust processes to scope, analyse and remediate issues raised through vulnerability Scanning and penetration testing
- Production of effective Application Security reporting and metrics
- Education of teams globally in Application Security threats and secured design and development
- Support cross-working initiatives which support the delivery of the wider Group InfoSec Programme
What you bring
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a strong manager with a passion for problem-solving alongside a demonstrable technical track record in the consumer product and services sector. Along with this, you will need to have significant personal drive and an analytical mindset; with the ability to proactively anticipate risks and creatively resolve bottlenecks.
You can expect to travel up to 30% of the time within Europe in order to connect with our European development and engineering teams. This supports our ethos of strong stakeholder collaboration and ensures that Security continues to be embedded into our product development, ultimately protecting our customer?s homes and families.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in the Products and Services Sector - working with analysis and design of secure solutions
- Significant line management experience of technical specialists
- Demonstrable expertise with tools including: Black Duck, Burp, ZAP, BeEF, and Metasploit
- Demonstrable expertise in development methodologies and languages
- Written and Spoken Fluency in English
- Relevant security certification (e.g. GSEC, CISSP, MSc in Information Security)
- Experience with IoT; particularly smart home technologies, and the business models behind them
- Written and spoken Fluency in Spanish
We believe that we make a difference every day. To do that, we need committed and engaged employees. Our people are accountable for delivering world-class service and they are passionate about making the world a safer and more secure place.
Our teams operate with integrity and respect for one another fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit. We are building a high-performance organization through investing in our people, we offer a great opportunity to personal development with an environment characterized by humbleness and knowledge sharing and to enhance the on the job training we have a training budget to ensure personal growth.
We are looking forward to your application!