We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
Our vision is to build one of the best engineering hubs in Europe that is known for its unrivalled ability to create technology that supports Glovo’s rapid growth; in an inclusive environment; where we celebrate our differences and work together to give back to the tech community globally.
We are looking for a Group Product Manager to join our Content and Partners Tech cluster. Reporting directly to the Director of Product, you will be leading a team of Product Managers and driving the strategy across 5 teams that cover all of our needs from Catalogue & Products creation and management to Content Search. With your help, we expect to keep growing this area and the scope in the upcoming quarters.
Are you passionate about using Content and Catalogues to help our Partners achieve more and make their businesses more successful? Are you curious about how to balance out a 3-pillar marketplace? Are you someone who cares about making your colleagues successful? If so, we absolutely want to hear from you!
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Have the trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your perspective to the table
- Own the group vision & roadmap, monitor and measure the success of the features your teams build while working with a cross-functional team of Data, Design, UXR and
- Engineering to bring the best from everyone to the final product.
- Have a lot of opportunities to grow, given the growth pace of Glovo
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Experiment, innovate, iterate and learn
- A passion to use technology to solve complicated problems that will improve people’s lives
- 7+ years delivering highly successful and innovative consumer mobile and full-stack products
- 3+ years leading a team of product managers
- Technical know-how - you have a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works
- Leadership - you can motivate your teammates to build amazing products.
- You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track.
- Communication skills - Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook! Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes.
Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.