We are looking to hire a Graphic Designer/Art Director who can provide our Marketing & Communications team with guidance and outputs to boost the visibility of TWISPER as a brand and as a product.
Discover the world with the people you trust
Available for Android and iOS as of last December, the new Swiss start-up TWISPER INTERNATIONAL SA has launched a new app that will have a positive impact on the market of digital recommendations for both users and businesses in the field of gastronomy and hospitality. TWISPER is a social network that is all about positivity and transparency. The app deliberately has no algorithms or rating systems. Users get suggestions exclusively from their own circle of friends for great places to eat, drink and sleep. Consequently, on TWISPER there is no paid advertising for recommended places or fake profiles. Users data belongs to them and is exclusively used on the app. In this way, TWISPER ensures that the character of the app remains distinctive: easy, unique and positive.
As a Graphic Designer/Art Director for TWISPER, you will cooperate with the Marketing & Communications team members to develop design ideas and outputs across web (desktop, mobile, tablets) and marketing support (online & offline).
The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome for TWISPER both visually and essentially to meet users’ expectations and drive our growth.
- Manage and develop TWISPER’s corporate design.
- Produce graphics and visuals for corporate and product illustrations, social media, advertisements, magazines, brochures and goodies etc.
- Support the Marketing & Communications team on design-related challenges.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience for better design delivery.
- Participate in brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- At least 3 years of experience (probably more) working within a creative agency or studio as a graphic or web designer.
- Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development.
- Hands-on experience with typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design.
- Excellent use of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and/or other visual design and wire-framing tools a bonus.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Fluency in English; French an advantage.