mjam is part of the Delivery Hero Group, one of the biggest global online food ordering platforms. Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide - Austria is one of them.
Our Austrian branch and its 150+ employees enjoy the dynamics as well as the development potential of a startup, but is backed up and supported by the corporate group. Our platform and team runs fully independent. We are measured by results. But the decision on how to achieve them is fully on us.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Graphic Designer (f/m/x) to accompany us on our mission. The ideal candidate, who convinces above all through an innovative approach to design, will find an exciting position in our team! The position is full-time (40 hours/week) and we offer an unlimited contract.
That’s on your menu:
- You support the creative leads in the delivery of a number of national design projects.
- You work as part of a creative team to explore briefs and generate ideas.
- You assist the marketing team with the creation of relevant graphic material, such as OOH, flyers, banner ads, social media content, newsletters or landing pages.
- You have solid experience designing for brand and marketing, with a strong portfolio and references to show for it.
- You are able to present and rationalize work, build strong relationships and good communication with all internal stakeholders.
- You are able to work with brand and content strategists, campaign managers and marketing professionals and synthesize feedback and input from stakeholders to create structured work.
- You are an excellent communicator, who not just effectively presents their solution, but also builds trustful relationships with everyone you work with, by asking the right questions and making sure everyone has a clear understanding of the things you work together on.
- You are able to prioritize projects and proactively manage and communicate your own and team time, deadlines and deliverables.
- You are an ambassador for design culture and creative work and actively contribute to team culture and process.
What you bring to the table:
- You have 4+ years of experience as a designer at a branding agency, studio or in-house brand team.
- You are strong at conceptual thinking, able to analyse design problems, work out and deliver fresh solutions.
- You have strong organisational skills, most importantly file management and methodical workflow.
- You have broad awareness of branding, design and technology trends.
- You have excellent typography and layout skills.
- You are proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Sketch & Figma. Any motion graphics, illustration, photography, web design or prototyping skills are a plus.
- You have excellent language skills and speak English fluently (German is a plus).
- Working in a fast-paced environment and with tight deadlines doesn’t scare you.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or similar field, such as a BFA, BS, or MFA.
How about dessert? We offer you:
- Dynamic international office environment with English and German as working languages.
- Established career paths and opportunity to further develop.
- Dynamic, fast-moving environment with a friendly atmosphere and determined colleagues.
- A team in which enjoyment of work, enthusiasm, team spirit and appreciative cooperation are not empty promises, but are lived every day.
- Extensive home-office policy - you can work where you can work best, be it the office or from home.
- Great learning curve in a collaborative environment with no boundaries for ideas as well as educational budget every year. Including access to our e-learning platform and participation in our various in-house trainings.
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to the confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Amazing office in Vienna's Barichgasse (filled with healthy- and some more indulgent- snacks and refreshments to keep you energised throughout the day)
- Attractive salary in line with the market, starting at 35,000.00€ p.a. based on your qualifications and professional experience.
Our office lounges are At Delivery Hero we believe that diversity is the key to creating not only an exciting product, but also a superior customer and employee experience. Encouraging this starts with recruitment - so we do not discriminate on the basis of religion, colour, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or any other aspect that makes you who you are.