Would you like to grow and develop your design skills within our B2B and tech freak startup? Join Signaturit and work along the Design Team as our new Graphic Design Trainee for a part-time internship.
What will you have to do on a daily basis?
- Create branding content related
- Social media banners
- Promotional content
- Corporate presentations
- Whitepapers and e-books layouts
In order to do a great job, you would need to have:
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- You feel identified with Signaturit’s culture, values & vision.
- You like the style of our communications so far. We are in the tech and legal field, so we work hard to keep interesting and easy reading content and visuals.
- You care about details.
- You should be enrolled in superior studies in order to establish an internship agreement
Must-have skills to be a Signabuddy:
- Sociable, with a happy and positive attitude
- You’re easy-going and enthusiastic.
- Good level of written and spoken English
Why work with us?
- Great opportunity for growth and development within the company
- You will have the space to grow and have fun in a multicultural environment.
- Being part of a dynamic and fast-growing company
- Flexible work-time
- Paid internship
- Cool, new offices
- Free coffee and snacks
Signaturit is a start up founded in 2013, which is responsible for streamlining the processes of signing, saving its users the need to visit third-party websites or download applications, while providing legally binding firms. If you are interested in joining Signaturit, send us your CV and portfolio. We are waiting for you!