Tab America’s, Inc. is a fully owned subsidiary of Berlin, Germany based Tab-gmbH which specializes in Digital media advertising and advertising agency sales. As Tab’s positioning as a mobile first media partner helps companies in several vertices such as gaming, e-commerce, and lifestyle apps scale and grow. With over 100 global partners on 4 different continents, we are able to utilize our expertise in digital advertising, media buying, and direct publisher traffic to yield billions of impressions daily.
You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of digital media advertising.
TAB is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join us at our Santa Monica office 2 days a week. You will be helping our team prepare presentations and banners for us and our clients. Creative thinkers wanted.
Knowledge in the following required:
• Basic Photoshop knowledge
• Basic Illustrator knowledge
• Basic word/excel knowledge
• Computer Savvy
• Foundational Design Skills (Color, Form, Composition, etc.).
• After Effects / C4D / Maya a plus.
• Design Portfolio / Reel
• Able to put together presentations and banners
• Manipulate Photos / create graphics