LOCATION: EMEA (LUX, UK, DE, ES, FR, IT)
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver customer orders. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and as cost effectively as possible. Amazon is seeking exceptional Graduate Program Managers who will be part of a start-up group that’s defining and building cutting-edge products and service capabilities supporting Amazon’s current and future delivery initiatives. Come join the team and help us make history!
As Graduate Program Manager, you could join one of the following teams: Transportation, Logistics, XL, Operations.
You will be responsible for managing operational processes across our European operations. You will be implementing standardized process and quality for our services.
To be successful in this position, you need to be comfortable driving operational projects in a high pressure and often ambiguous work environment and interfacing with various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization. This role will include a mix of operational projects and short term tactical tasks.
The ideal candidate has a broad skill set including excellent business judgment, deep curiosity about how things work, strong written and oral communication skills and a passion for creating effective processes and mechanisms that scale.
Key responsibilities include:
· Deliver a comprehensive analytics capability to forensically investigate our processes, operations and technical systems, providing detailed, data-driven insight to shape our program and operational decisions
· Executes performance management metrics reviews (cost, speed, quality, etc.) for in-home delivery service and derive develop improvement plans from it
· Drives continuous improvement initiatives
· Develop regular program communication, including timelines, status updates, post-launch assessments and performance reviews
· Rolling up your sleeves to help get things done: we’re in expansion mode!
· Proactively build and manage relationships with key internal stakeholders across a range of businesses
· A recent degree in Business, Economics, Logistics, Engineering, Mathematics or similar field
· Knowledge and a passion for Supply Chain, Transportation, high-volume logistics, manufacturing or the engineering environment
· Ability to drive complex analysis, and making data driven decisions
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of SQL
· Knowledge of delivering service and efficiency improvements within an intense operational environment
· Proficiency with SQL and directly interrogating databases
· A second European language