Golang Software Engineer
Golang , Python , Linux , AWS // Remote - UK Based // Salary up to £60,000
Leading industrial software company headquartered in the UK, with regional offices around the world.
We have been credited with many technology and innovation awards and have previously been described as one of the most disruptive companies in the UK. We strive to provide products and services that exceed customer demands and regulatory requirements. We are a rapidly expanding start up, developing a cutting-edge cloud product to provide scalable prognostics and monitoring to the manufacturing sector. Our team consists of software engineers, data scientists, UI experts, physicists and mechanical engineers.
Following successful investment funding, we are looking to expand the engineering team.
Some of our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Flexible working hours and remote working options available.
- Start-up vibe – autonomy, trust and excellence
- Dedicated time to give back to the open source community
As part of the Development Team you will have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for the design, implementation, testing and roll out of new features and services.
- Be involved in collaborating with the rest of the team to come up with innovative solutions to complex problems.
- work on new bleeding edge technologies
Core Technical Stack within the company:
- Predominantly Golang backend, with Python
- Mongo, Redis, Neo4j and InfluxDB data storage
- Service oriented architecture
- AWS, Azure
- Docker + ECS/Kubernetes
While there is no set recipe for success, we find that you will tend to have the following:
- At least 2 years Golang Experience
- Experience building complex applications with modern best practices (e.g. test-driven development, continuous delivery, code reviews.)
- Knowledge of scalable cloud systems: Linux, Containers and service-oriented architecture
- Deep knowledge of software engineering principles: object-oriented design, algorithmic complexity, software design patterns
Sounds interesting? APPLY HERE.