eTrucknow, our digital and innovative road logistics solutions, ensure goods are transported overland with greater cost efficiency and transparency, which in turn translates to lower operating costs for our customers. This newly created role will steer the development of our technology products and take customer experience to a whole new level.
In this role, you will partner our business leaders and manage technology products and programs through multiple stages of development and execution. You will focus on developing strategic customer-focused solutions and systems to enable value-driven trucking operations. You also will be scaling up our existing capabilities and prepare for future growth and service capabilities.
- Drive and deliver automation and usability focused technology along the road logistics supply chain. Deliver our order to cash platform across multiple geographies
- Derive system functionality directly from customer, carrier or own operational demands and design value driven procedures in line with our agile development teams
- Establish and shape value driven innovation such as AI, sensor, voice and more to support our customer’s growth
- Own the product and its backlog through value driven prioritization along the roadmap to maximize impact vs. investment and optimize time to market within the complex technical environment of a global player
- Lead the product growth from idea over development through solid quality testing, release and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate system functionality to external and internal stakeholders along the product life cycle and the integration complexity of a global technology landscape
- Manage external and internal senior stakeholders such as the management, business and engineering teams to ensure maximum alignment
- Raise the bar by analyzing, reviewing and implementing the best practices and learnings on similar initiatives from the market
Your Skills and Experiences
- Passion for new technology design in a pragmatic and value-driven start up mentality
- Extensive experience managing complex technology programs and projects from planning through execution
- Experience in product ownership preferably within the environment of global technology market leaders
- Large scale experience in agile way of working focusing on new technologies, systems, tools and features with a customer experience, speed and quality focus
- Preferable operational experience in large Scale Logistics/ Operations/ Ecommerce/ Visibility environment
- Exceptional analytical skills and experience using data and the principles of Lean/ Six Sigma to understand, optimize and automate operations
- Willingness to travel to manage project rollouts, onsite analysis and workshops
- Proficient English language skills (German, French or Polish, are highly advantageous)
Good Reasons to Join
We are looking for tech-driven individuals who want to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment, and be a part of our digital transformation journey. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities and international exposure in an essential industry. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place to advance your career, start a conversation with us and click apply today!