Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
As the Global Operations Lead, you will help build the team that will be responsible for identifying, implementing, and maintaining operations across the learning product lifecycle and ensuring that there is operational excellence at scale. In this role, you will be partnering closely with a variety of stakeholders, operating in an ever-changing environment and focusing on problem-solving.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Organize and manage the Learning Services global operations team, and drive operational excellence across the entire lifecycle of the Learning Services product offering.
- Launch products and understand when and how to apply agile/lean start-up approaches to drive the right outcomes.
- Help evaluate the business impact across programs, especially as part of a program launch or review process.
- Be a core team member of annual planning cycles and use data to assess and drive operational health. Provide business updates to relevant stakeholders as required.
- Work across the Learning Services organization and other Google Cloud teams to ensure the success of business process improvement initiatives.
- Master's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Service Operations in a management consulting firm or within the operations function of an enterprise in the Tech sector.
- Experience in driving excellent customer experiences through operational processes.
- Experience working with and maintaining relationships with senior corporate stakeholders, including engineering teams, and influencing them to achieve clear outcomes.
- Experience working in a cross-functional, global and team-oriented environment.
- Experience in process excellence methodology (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean).
- Understanding of operational excellence and business process improvement frameworks.
- Excellent leadership skills with people management experience or having accountability for the results delivered by an operations-focused team.