BlueOptima is a high growth technology company, providing objective software development productivity metrics. Our technology is used by some of the world’s largest organisations.
We are a global company which has consistently doubled in headcount and revenue, with no external investment. We are based across 5 locations, with headquarters in London and additional offices in India, Mexico and the US. Our current total number of 180+ employees from 22 different nationalities and 20 languages spoken help to make BlueOptima a truly diverse and inclusive company.
Due to our global expansion, we are seeking an Operations and Engagement Manager to lead, develop and execute on operational strategies enriching the experience of BlueOptima employees, and enabling them to focus on their department responsibilities.
The role will directly report to our Head of People and will involve the management of our global offices, employee engagement and people management.
- Lead our People Operations Team in planning and executing the People Ops strategy and the operational and business support for BlueOptima's offices globally including:
- Managing the search and set up of new international offices spaces including contract negotiations, fit-out execution and facilities management (London, Phoenix, Mexico, India, Japan)
- Ensuring employees have a comfortable working environment either in the office or at home
- Being the first point of contact for any office related queries.
- Drive the Employee Engagement strategy for our international communities including:
- Organising and owning the Global Company Meetup event (200+ attendees)
- Understanding what is important to BlueOptima employees when delivering on Engagement Initiatives
- Organising ad hoc Team Events and Socials to ensure strong working relationships across all locations and departments
- Manage a global Team of People Operations Specialists, based out of India, Mexico and England, whilst working closely with the Head of Talent and Operations to deliver a complete Operations and Human Resources capability that can scale as the company grows
This role would be best suited for someone who has:
- 4+ years experience of working in a fast paced or high growth environment
- Experience in leading a People Operations, Operations, Project Management or Human Resources team.
- Experience in project managing or organising high scale events or company initiatives (with ownership of budget).
- Advanced analytical and organisational skills, with intermediate Excel level experience (we are very numbers driven!)
- A proactive and solutions orientated mindset, and enjoys taking ownership of problems and relishes in the knowledge obtained
- The ability to handle pressure, stay calm and show leadership in dynamic circumstances
- Clear, strong verbal communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to work with the senior leadership level.
- Modern office at Elephant and Castle with 32’ curved gaming monitors for every employee (currently available for work from home!).
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free office snacks and drinks
- Training programs and Personal Development Plans for each employee
- Frequent team socials, pizza & ping-pong tournaments at the office (post lockdown)
- International travel opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities - 2 days work from home per week