Relayr is recruiting a Global Marketing Program Manager (B2B) to join our fast-growing marketing team. The role can be located in Berlin or Chicago.
Accelerate your career as you help to drive digital transformation and business outcomes for business at mid to large enterprises in EMEA and the Americas. If you are passionate about IOT technology and want to be part of the digital revolution, join the relayr team who is leading the journey to IoT connected industries.
Work on a global marketing team on the trending topic of industrial IoT and industry 4.0. Promote the concept of business outcomes to decision makers in our target markets, being aware of the unique end-to-end tech-stack in use to achieve real business results for our customers.
This position requires excellent communication and project management skills to meet or exceed expectations of the assigned lead targets. Qualified candidates will need to interact with other departments (particularly sales), establish a rolling campaign plan and execute against it. Tracking results and building reports on lead generation and sales pipeline contribution for marketing, sales and management will be a key area of responsibility.
Program/Campaign Management – 60%
- Build global and local campaigns to drive demand generation in the Americas and EMEA
- Create, design, deploy and manage marketing campaigns based on different levels of the sales funnel and personas using Hubspot and Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the entire buyer journey across all lead and opportunity stages and how to use that to shape and enhance campaign performance across multi-touch points such as email, webinars, social media etc.
- Measure campaign performance and analyze key metrics to optimize campaign effectiveness and funnel lead generation accordingly
- Make recommendations on campaign optimization based on lead behavior, content gaps and/or tests to implement
- Work closely with the marketing and sales team to define objectives, share quality leads and provide insights
Data Management and Reporting – 20%
- Take ownership of the marketing database and scale it through build and buy strategies
- Keep the numbers clean; automate or manually move leads into the right statuses, update lead qualification fields including, job titles, industry, etc. Monitor the hand over process between marketing and sales
- Ability to set-up and maintain of lead scoring (a plus)
- Drive reporting within Hubspot and SFDC
Content – 20%
- Drive the development of marketing assets such as emails, blogs, webinars, etc. and ensure content availability for planned campaigns
- Work with external writers and translation agencies to scale up and localize your campaigns across multiple regions
- 5 + years’ experience in marketing for a tech or SaaS company, IoT knowledge is a plus
- Proficiency with marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo, etc.)
- Experience with SFDC, campaign management and lead management
- Analytical and metrics driven, with a desire to launch, learn, and iterate to continually improve programs
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Business fluency in English; other languages are a plus (e.g. German)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Proactive attitude - you identify opportunities to drive business success
- Passion for high-pace environment and keeping it fun
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Good office location in central Chicago area or Berlin office located in Kreuzberg
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please apply below: