BlueOptima is the only company providing objective software development productivity metrics. The technology has been implemented by some of the world’s largest organisations including insurance companies, telecoms and nine of the world’s top sixteen Universal Banks. This successful product uptake has led to rapid expansion of the company.
Overview of position
We are seeking an organised and efficient self-starter, with a keen eye for detail, to join our current London based Operations Team. An individual with a degree in Mathematics, Business Management or Accounting would be ideal for this role.
As a global company, with offices in 4 countries, the role will involve getting familiar with processes and accounting standards across multiple countries, with the ultimate aim of building an in-house Finance and Accounting function to cater the needs for our fast growing company.
In addition, there are new and exciting challenges every day working with our London management team and our international offices in New York, India and Mexico. We have an informal and friendly atmosphere and a diverse, enthusiastic and high performing team.
Our position is full-time and includes comprehensive training and development.
You can expect to be doing a mix of:
- Ensuring a flawless Payroll process and deal with HR related requests
- Processing accounts, payments and invoicing
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Coordinating with legal teams and work on compliance across multiple regions
- Assisting with projects with BlueOptima’s international teams in New York, India and Mexico
You will learn a great deal about working in a high growth technology company and apply practical skills in administration, accounting, office management and operations in a dynamic, international business.
You can expect to be given early opportunities to shine, taking responsibility and ownership for your projects, always supported by colleagues and managers.
You will report to the Chief Operating Officer and Operations Team Lead, who will provide you with training to run the operations team as well as working alongside the energetic and friendly London team.
Why work for BlueOptima:
- International team with informal and motivated culture
- Deep learning curve
- Training in London with annual company wide retreats
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment
If you are interested in joining our fast-moving, close-knit and focused team, please apply!
Our recruitment process comprises of four stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, we will invite you to our London Head Office for the final interview, where you will meet your potential new manager.