Ironhack is an education startup that was founded to disrupt the way we learn about technology. Our higher purpose is to bridge the gap between education and employability, and to transform the education space by making it more customer-centric and outcomes-driven.
Our impacts - to lower unemployment in each of the countries we operate in.
We think it sucks that we’ve been learning the same way since the Industrial Revolution, so we empower students to find meaningful careers in software development or product design by offering immersive learning experiences to extremely motivated people. Students finish our program with a new way of thinking and approaching problems, resulting in new jobs, companies they’ve built, or promotions at their current roles.
Some quick facts:
- Founded by Wharton and Harvard grads in the fall of 2013
- Operations in Miami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Amsterdam and Berlin
- 100% YoY Growth (help us to keep it going!)
- Already graduated over 1,000 students
50+ global team members + VC-backed
#About The Gig
You’ll be working in the Marketing Global Team and will report directly to the VP of Marketing. You will be responsible of creating, managing and executing the email marketing strategy of Ironhack. Your objective is to come up with ambitious action plans to constantly improving the marketing funnel and sales funnel in order to engage, retain and convert prospective students. For this you will be working closely with Campus Growth Managers, Data Analyst and other involved teams globally.
- As the owner of the Global Email Marketing program, you will be in charge of creating and come up with an ambitious CRM strategy to increase sales and engagement among prospective students of all our campus (6 Campus).
- You will lead the execution of those actions across channels (newsletters, mailchimp, pipedrive etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels across a variety of metrics including engagement, list health, deliverability, conversions.
- Analyzing metrics, reporting on results, and iterating calendar to reflect learnings along the way.
- Segmentation of Audience and creation of creative campaigns to target each audience group based on their behaviour.
#Is this you?
- 3 - 5 years of working experience. Minimum with 2+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Bachelor Degree or Business School specialised in Digital Marketing
- You are excited to create, own and shape your work and projects at a global level
- You are a creative and strategic thinker
- Fluent English mandatory
- Really positive. You smile often and are fun to work with 🙂
- You’re passionate about education or technology…even better if both!
- The moment you get out of bed, you’re getting stuff done. 100% do-er attitude
- You enjoy working and collaborating with an international and dynamic team
- Tons of awesome events with our students and community of instructors
- Learn to code or UX/UI design anytime: enroll in our part-time courses for free!
- Annual global company off-site somewhere sunny