BlueOptima is the only company providing objective software development productivity metrics. The technology has been implemented by some of the world’s largest organisations including insurance companies, telecoms and nine of the world’s top sixteen Universal Banks. This successful product uptake has led to rapid expansion of the company.
Overview of position:
We are looking for a highly organised and logically-minded individual, who is a self starter and seeks an exciting position within a fast-growing SaaS company.
This opportunity is full-time and includes comprehensive training and development.
You can expect to be doing a mix of:
- Ensuring a flawless Payroll process and dealing with HR related requests
- Assisting with the development of a strategy for our Shared Working Space
- Organising Team Events, Socials and Company Meet-Ups - of which our last one was held in Mexico
- Accounts, payments and invoicing
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Coordinating with legal teams and working on compliance across multiple regions
- Assisting with projects for BlueOptima’s international teams in New York, India and Mexico
- Facilitating the day to day running of our London office.
You will learn a great deal about working in a high growth technology company and apply practical skills in administration, accounting, office management and operations in a dynamic, international business.
You can expect to be given early opportunities to shine, taking responsibility and ownership for your projects, always supported by colleagues and managers.
You will report to the Chief Operating Officer and Operation team lead, who will provide you with training to run the operations team as well as working alongside the energetic and friendly London team.
Why work for BlueOptima:
- International team with informal and motivated culture
- Deep learning curve
- Training in London with annual company wide retreats
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment
If you are interested in joining our fast-moving, close-knit and focused team, please apply!
Our recruitment process comprises of four stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, we will invite you to our London Head Office for the final interview, where you will meet your potential new manager.