We’re looking for a confident sales associate to join one of Berlin’s most innovative travel start-ups. If you’ve got a passion for travel and a get-things-done attitude, we’ve got the right position for you.
If you have experience in Sales or Customer Service and are looking to challenge yourself while learning and growing with our international team, we invite you to learn more about this opportunity below:
- Identify customer needs in order to complete a boat reservation for their sailing holiday
- Manage your clients’ portfolios
- Prioritize your daily work effectively and strategically
- Communicate with and support clients via email and phone
- Close online sales leads to meet your personal as well as the team sales targets
- Fluent in English and German (additional languages are a plus)
- You’re confident, personable and creative
- You’re solution-oriented with good organizational skills
- Have a passion and motivation to drive online bookings
- Great personal management and ability to take full-ownership of your work
- You’re a skilled negotiator and enjoy closing deals
- Call center experience is a plus!
What we offer:
- Supportive training
- An opportunity to work in one of Europe's trending startups
- A really awesome office in Kreuzberg
- A fun, sun-and-beach-themed work and office culture
- Team building events and monthly outings
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com with the Subject Line "SALES EXECUTIVE" – and write three convincing lines about why you want this job.