The Zizoo Crew is currently looking for a talented German Content Manager to lead our communications activities both on- and off-site.
Based in Berlin, the hub of Europe’s startup scene, Zizoo is making waves in the travel industry as the leading boat rental platform. We’re on a mission to make boat holidays easy to book and plan even for non-sailors, which is where you come in.
- A native German speaker with excellent English language skills.
- An experienced copywriter/translator/copyeditor.
- Experienced in press relations (creating promotional material, liaising and managing communications with the press).
- Creative, analytical and agile.
- Detail and quality-oriented.
- Able to lead projects both in a team and independently.
- Experienced in SEO (a plus).
- Experienced in the travel and/or e-commerce industry (also a plus).
- Create and optimize website and magazine content in German
- Handling content modifications (copywriting and translation)
- Work to promote brand building off and online
- Contact, acquire and manage bloggers and journalists.
What we offer:
- Growth opportunities within the role, company and geographies.
- Competitive salary package.
- Supportive training and learning opportunities.
- Flat office hierarchy and international team (+17 nationalities).
- A really awesome office in Kreuzberg with snacks all day, drinks on Friday and other perks.
- A fun, sun-and-beach-themed work and office culture.
- Team building events.
So if you are interested in travel, love the sea and want to be part of one of the leading startups in Europe, then we’d love to hear from you.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your CV
- 2-3 short writing samples
- 3 puns using the word “yacht”