Who we are:
Here at WhatWapp Entertainment, you will find a group of young and passionate people: we love games, we love coding, and we love design. We also love beer, but that's another story! Our goal is to reach everyone who loves traditional games and uses them on mobile devices because fun should have no limits. Come and work with us: we will make great products for great people!
We are looking for a talented Game Lead in the city of Milan.
As Game Lead you will be responsible for the entire product life cycle driving both customer-facing and back-end capabilities. You will guide UI/UX designer, mobile app developers, and customer care specialists. You will be part of a small team to analyze market trends, remove obstacles and facilitate communication.
You will have the opportunity to improve your soft and technical skills while producing mobile games!
What will you do:
- Planning the product quarterly/yearly roadmap;
- Responsible for the development, launch and ongoing growth of WhatWapp mobile games;
- Innovating and driving new features and functions in order to make the game more fun, profitable, viral and revolutionizing;
- Actively working with business intelligence & your team in order to understand users behaviors and apply metrics-driven development (Live Ops);
- Leading, motivating and evangelizing a team to produce an outstanding social game;
- Working within an Agile environment using Scrum methodology (Sprint planning, grooming, retrospective)
- Leading the product team in order to match relevant KPIs and achieve company’s goals;
- Using a bottom-up approach to stimulate, receive, acknowledge, challenge and support new ideas;
- Analyzing users behavior to deeply understand how the product can maximize retention, engagement, and monetization;
- Managing reactivation campaigns (e.g. push notifications) and customers in-app journeys;
- Embracing KPIs as customers lifetime value as a new faith.
What Do We offer?
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment;
- The opportunity to grow personally and professionally, thanks to the collaboration with the best elements of the field;
- An excellent contract proposal;
- Water, coffee, cakes, and beers;
- Flexibility and availability from the whole team.