Located in Saarbrücken, Germany, CLT is an educational game developer startup that has experience in designing tangible programming learning games and now exploring designing full-fledged click and point game to be released by the end of the year. We have a team of 11 and expanding at unprecedented speed.
As a Game Developer, you have a strong understanding of game systems, gameplay, and mechanics. Your main responsibilities are:
- Work closely with Design Director on the core of the game
- Regularly iterate and review code based on feedback and team reviews.
- Act as a mentor and guide other designers on the team, helping them grow.
- Analyze and reverse-engineer game designs and features to deliver competitor analysis.
You must have:
- 2+ years of experience in Game Developement in Unity
- For you, gaming is a passion
- A constant drive to improve quality
- Familiarity with IOS development
Self-motivated, self-directed and reliable
- Able to act as a role model and promote healthy work culture by helping the team spirit and tying the team together in difficult times
- Able to act as a motivator for other departments by sharing your passion and energy
- An excellent communicator
- Experienced with agile development (Jira, confeluence, slack sisterhood!)
- Eager to learn/research new tools and come up with creative solutions.
- Able to gather, analyze, and act on feedback from the team, open to critique.
- Confident with English communication, both verbally and in writing.
What we offer:
You will be working in a young, multidisciplinary team that will give you a lot of freedom and control. Upon your successful first year, you have options to become a shareholder on a vesting basis. Remote work is possible but you have to be based in Germany.