Who we are:
Here at WhatWapp Entertainment, you will find a group of young and passionate people: we love games, we love coding, and we love design. We also love beer, but that's another story! Our goal is to reach everyone who loves traditional games and uses them on mobile devices, because fun should have no limits. Come and work with us: we will make great products for great people!
We are looking for a very enthusiastic Game Designer, in the city of Milan. You will play a vital role within the company and will be the essence of our games. You will help manage the game design of one of our games, in order to construct quality products that will impact the lives of millions of people. As a Junior Game Designer you will not only have to have a passion for games and mobile games,, but also a good understanding of game mechanics, development processes and social interactions.
What will you do:
- Collaborate with your Team Leader, to understand the requests and necessities of the product;
- Analyze game mechanics;
- Conceptualize the progression and monetization loops;
- Prototype core game mechanics to make the product’s vision come true;
- Create documentation of the game design and system;
- Validate and verify if the newly developed systems meet project intentions;
- Work within a cross-functional team formed by developers, artists, and customer care.
- Strong creative perspective;
- Basic knowledge of game engines and coding;
- Good in English, both written and oral;
- Strong Knowledge of mobile games market, trends, competition, platforms, and app stores.
- Analytics Skills;
What Do We Offer?
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment;
- The opportunity to grow personally and professionally, thanks to the collaboration with the best elements of the field;
- An excellent contract proposal;
- Water, coffee, cakes and beers;
- Flexibility and availability from the whole team.