Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
Are you excited to develop software that revolutionises e-commerce? Do you want to work with large volumes of data using cutting edge technologies such as Node.js, Kafka and Vue.js? Do you want to become a web performance expert?
If so, we are looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer!
Within an agile team, your goal will be to enrich our SaaS application. We’re looking for an enthusiastic follower of good practice with at least 3 years of experience in front and back end development where Angular/Vue.js and NodeJS were familiar to you.
We’ve been using micro-frontend technology for a while and we’re always looking at new technologies, and investing in them if we see that they’ll enhance our offering. We highly value user experience, the quality of the interfaces we deploy, and the quality of the code written.
You’d be joining a team of 50+ full-stack engineers where the average experience is 6 years in the industry, with many close to 10 years. We run regular internal sessions to share knowledge and we form tech guilds on complex subjects to figure out challenges and solutions to them.
We work with some of the biggest websites and apps across the world and we’re always pushing the boundaries of what’s possible at this scale. With pushes to production at least once a day you’ll be motivated by seeing your work go live quickly and add value to our clients.
- Develop and implement new features for Contentsquare’s product. - Write good quality code and build out test automation (unit and functional tests).
- Consolidate our distributed architecture with better isolation of our services and the creation of new analytical products, to better meet the demands of our customers.
- Contribute to projects, pairing with other developers, and sharing knowledge with the team.
- Write client and server code to provide successful and ergonomic web applications
- Ensure the reliability, scalability, and efficiency of the SaaS application.
- Be involved in key technical decisions and spread the global technical vision at Contentsquare.
Stack / Tools:
- VueJS, AngularJS, Nest, NodeJS, Java (play! framework) TypeScript, Sass, Webpack, Terraform
Why join ContentSquare’s team?
- You’ll get to work on a variety of cool projects, such as working on applications with intensive data visualizations.
- You’ll work in an environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with a group of talented, ambitious people.
- You’ll be exposed to the complexities of working with some of the biggest sites, apps, and brands in the world.
- You’ll be joining a company that’s seen incredible growth and market traction.
- You’ll be joining a company that truly cares about its employees and works hard to make sure your efforts are rewarded.
- You’ll be building a product that our clients truly love and they tell us this regularly
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
- Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
- You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
- We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive.
Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid-time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture
- Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.