Our client is an tech-driven company headquartered in US that uses AI & machine learning technology to disrupt their industry. https://www.airscanner.io
With multiple greenfield product development in the pipeline, they are keen to hire a fullstack developer whom is passionate about creating clean and maintainable codes. This individual will be working on greenfield applications.
about the job
- Involved in development of frontend and backend web applications
- Execute the software development activities across the full SDLC, seeing projects from start to maintenance stage
- Work in an agile or scrum workflow
- Involved in code reviews. Testing and release management
- Maintain a clean Github repository
- Continuously learn and upgrade oneself on the latest technology landscape
skills & experience required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience as a fullstack developer, with experience on modern frontend web interfaces and high performance backend services
- Experienced with systems integration, package implementation and/or interactive design
- Understanding of architectural principles such as domain driven design, SOLID, etc.
- Strong problem-solving, co-ordination, time management, and stress management skills to handle complex & time critical projects
- Willing and enthusiastic to learn on-the-job and perform continuous learning
- Keen to own the product development and interest to work in a start-up environment
If you are an experienced Fullstack Developer, who is currently seeking to work in a self-directed environment, this is the opportunity for you. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Nyx Han at 6517 1620 to discuss more on the opportunity.