Swiftsource Published: November 6, 2020
A fantastic opportunity to work as a Mid-level Full Stack Developer for a fast growing deeptech startup.
The job role:
- Architect and develop customer- and server-side web platform infrastructure
- Implement best-in-class analytics tools, dashboards and 3D visualisations
- Research and define customer requirements, use cases and design best practices
- Lead and implement engineering best practices, including:
- Performing code reviews
- Implementing, and refining testing strategies and user tests
- Contributing to and developing our knowledge base
- 3+ years of experience building scalable and reliable web frontend and -infrastructure in an agile manner, preferably for a B2B / Enterprise use
- Strong track record of developing applications that delighted users - we’d love to see what you’ve done before!
- Experience with 3D visualisation of mesh and point clouds in web-browsers, e.g. using Three.js, X3DOM, Potree, WebGL
- Proficiency with some of the following
- AWS Aurora, Postgres and/or MySQL
- AWS Cognito or Google Firebase
- AWS ECS, EKS and/or Docker
- 28 days holiday
- Competitive salary
- A close, dedicated startup team who are passionate about any project that they work on.
- Fast promotion opportunities. We've got a track record for internal promotion to senior roles within the first year of employment.
- Pension scheme