Are you a passionate Full Stack PHP Developer seeking a new career challenge? We are searching for you! Take on a leading role in our fast-growing team in the Old Town of Vilnius to build and maintain various applications for a diverse selection of international clients.
• Medium level full stack developer
• PHP, object oriented programming, SQL etc.
• Awareness of Agile project management methodologies and tools
• Acquaintance with source control tools and procedures
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, attention to detail and clear communication • A good level of English, both written and verbal
• Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
• Effective collaboration with local and remote teams • Focus on results
• Commitment to best coding practices
• Ability to learn new concepts quickly, as required
• Desire for continuous self-improvement
Desirables (Not required, but will get our attention)
• QA/ Testing experience • Experience of Python, ASP.NET and/ or other programming languages
• Familiarity with legacy languages (e.g. ASP Classic VB)
• Ability to hand-craft and optimise complex SQL statements
• Experience building, documenting and integrating with RESTful and/ or SOAP APIs (XML and/ or JSON) and familiarity with associated tools (Swagger etc.)
Competitive, negotiable. Performance-based bonuses are available.