Full-Stack Engineer – Belgium and Canada(m/f)
Our client is a data science company aiming to provide great interfaces to understand and analyze the lifestyle and mobility insights of generated Platforms.
As Full-Stack Engineer, you will cope with the Data Science Team and ensure the quality of ingested data and deliver creatively the profile data. We're looking for an ambitious, curious, fast-passed and talented person in order to build the internal and external user-facing dashboards, mobile apps and tools for the company using React, React Native, Node.js, ES6, among other modern web technologies.
Besides that, you will:
• Work on public and private API’s for making data accessible in a secure and performant manner
• Work on data push systems for real-time interaction experiences.
• Increase the integration experience used by B2B third party developers.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Academic degree (BSc or MSc) in Computer Science or related field added to a minimum 2-year work experience.
• Fluent English (Dutch is a plus).
You have any experience on:
• data visualization using D3.js or similar ones;
• building native mobile apps using React Native;
• functional programming;
• using Java, Python or Go, Docker containers, Kafka;
• data visualization tools for analyzing or debugging data.
Be part of a high-energy, positive working atmosphere. Besides the salary, the company offers fringe benefits.