About the role:
Experience, qualification, and soft skills - have you got everything required to succeed in this opportunity? Find out below.
We're currently extending our tribe and are looking for an experienced and rounded full stack developer/engineer. This role can rapidly evolve into a VP Engineering position.
If you're looking for an opportunity to work in a friendly but highly effective team, contribute directly to product development and really make a difference in the business then we should talk!
- You have a M.Sc/M.Eng in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics (or equivalent)
- You've got successful prior experience working for a startup - the earlier stage, the better
- You've helped your team build a great B2B/SaaS platform and can demonstrate your direct contribution in achieving this
- 3+ years experience as a full stack developer/engineer, with 1+ years coding with our technology stack (e.g. Angular JS, React JS, Node JS, PostgreSQL, REST API)
- You can demonstrate ability to quickly understand customer/business problems and you're pretty creative at finding solutions to solve them.
- You own your features from A to Z: refining high level requirements, thinking through the user experience (UX) and shipping clean, maintenable code at a good pace.
- You are familiar with or have some prior experience with data engineering and devops, that you can build upon.
- Any previous experience building/leading a small team of developers will be valued.
Personality traits we'll be looking for:
- You've got tons of curiosity
- You learn insanely fast and adapt to change easily
- You've demonstrated grit, tenacity in achieving challenging goals (personal and/or at work)
- High EQ: you communicate well and can get along with all our team members (product or marketing/sales)
- You have strong work ethic and are autonomous
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience with finance/accounting, ERP systems, fleet management or asset tracking software.
- You speak another foreign language (e.g. French, German, Spanish, Italian).
- Stock options
- Telephone call
- Practical Tests
- Video call with the founding team