We are looking for the most ambitious and curious engineers in the field. If you have at least 2 years of experience working as a Full-Stack Engineer and you are convinced that a fast-paced, high growth working environment would fit your skills, this position may be a good fit for you. You will work closely & interact with our Data Science Team as your work will contribute directly to the overall quality of ingested data and creative delivery of profiled data.
Build our internal and external user-facing dashboards, mobile apps and tools. We work with React, React Native, Node.js, ES6 and other modern web technologies.
- Sentiance aims to provide great interfaces to understand and analyze the lifestyle and mobility insights that the Sentiance platform generates.
- Enjoy being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- Attention to detail
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with a different technical background and focus
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Build custom external and internal dashboards and mobile apps to visualize lifestyle and mobility insights with rich coaching functionality
- Enhance the integration experience used by dozens of our B2B third party developers
- Work on our public and private API’s for making data accessible in a secure and performant manner
- Work on data push systems for real-time interaction experiences.
Desired skills and expertise
- You have an academic degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or related field, complemented with a minimum of 2 years working experience
- Solid experience with at least one of the modern front-end frameworks, preferably React.
- Solid work experience with the NodeJS ecosystem and building RESTful services
- Work experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Fluent in English. Dutch is a plus
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them is essential
- You take pride in delivering high quality, reusable code and user interfaces.
- Being able to create dynamic, interactive data visualizations using D3.js or related
- Experience building native mobile apps using React Native
- Notions of functional programming
- Previous work experience with Java, Python or Go
- Work experience with Docker containers
- Experience with data visualization tools for analyzing or debugging data
- Work experience with Kafka