We are optilyz:
optilyz (www.optilyz.com) is Europe's leading online platform enabling physical mail campaigns (postcards, letters, etc.) that work in the same way as email campaigns! We're growing rapidly, so we're looking for highly-motivated candidates to join our team!
A bit about us: our customers come from numerous different fields, including some of Germany's best eCommerce companies, as well as major local chains. We also place a lot of importance on working atmosphere and personal development at optilyz, making it a great place to work!
About the Job:
- You will be part of an international, passionate and motivated IT team, which is responsible for the designing, coding and testing of scalable, service-oriented web applications with Node.js and React
- You design and implement new features of our platform from the start and continuously improve our architecture
- You will follow solid principles, focusing on quality and modern solutions in an agile, test-driven and CI-supported development process in a product-oriented and self-organized team
- You elaborate about technical improvements with the IT team and the Product Owner
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or the equivalent professional education
- 2+ years of experience in building web applications
- A lot of experience with RESTful APIs and micro services
- Experience in using the Node.js express framework and Mongoose
- Experience in TDD, BDD and/or DDD are a plus
- Knowledge in using Jira and working in an agile environment (Scrum or Kanban) are a plus
- You enjoy working in a cross-functional, agile team
- You have good English skills (spoken and written), German skills are welcome
- Your entrepreneurial spirit, pro-active and hands-on attitude combined with a willingness to perform and work autonomously complete your profile
What we offer:
- Opportunity to build a great, data driven company with us, that will fundamentally change direct mail across Europe
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision making processes
- A perfect environment for your personal and professional development
- The opportunity to make an impact and influence decisions early in the process
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin with plenty of space for productivity and creative ideas (fruits, hot and cold drinks included)
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application (salary requirement and earliest start date included) in English or German! Your contact person is Selma.
Link to application form: