Founded in 2012, we at Holidog aim to improve the lives of pets and their loving families everywhere.
- With a leading service, already number 1 in Europe, connecting over a million pet parents and petsitters (Holidog.com),
- but also with a news site for animal lovers (The Holidog Times),
- and an app that lets like-minded dog owners connect (Twindog)
- then most recently, a bespoke pet food initiative for dogs and cats (Hector Kitchen).
The initiative improves the health and well-being of pets, through a tailored and innovative approach to their nutrition. https://www.hectorkitchen.com
> We are looking for a talented Full-stack Developer to help us succeed in this exciting new venture.
- Features development: you will develop and perform scalable maintenance on responsive web applications based primarily on Angular.js and Node.js programs. You will work closely with the Product and Technical Managers to define the functional requirements, their approach and their technical missions.
- Coordination: you will work collaboratively with your team to define, design and deliver new codes.
YOUR BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- Development background: you have 3+ years of experience in software development (ideally in C#, NodeJS, Ruby or Python).
- Knowledge: in one or more of the following areas are a plus: Android / iOS Mobile App.
- Team player: you know how to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Doggy person: a love for animals is, of course, appreciated.
- Language requirements: you are fluent in English and have a good level of written and spoken communication.
If you match this description, then apply now by sending an email at email@example.com
What you can expect when you join us: an international team, a friendly atmosphere (you will learn how to say ‘dog’ in 11 different languages), lots of autonomy and impact, cuddly dogs (if you have one, then the more the merrier!), a free lunch every week and loads of perks for your own furry friend.
- Start date: immediate.
- Type of contract: full time, permanent CDI.
- Location: Barcelona, Spain.
- Remuneration: based on experience.
- Perks: weekly free lunch, healthy food for your pet, petsitting services & more.