What's the role?
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join the Hilti Digital Platforms team! We are redesigning the digital future of Hilti and are looking for new team members to play an integral part in our digital transformation journey. You will work in a global, multicultural, collaborative, fun and agile work environment. You will help shape the future of Hilti’s web platforms.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 29,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
As a full stack developer, you lead in the design of major software components, systems and features. You will help shape the future of Hilti’s web platforms: design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software. You will collaborate with your scrum team to manage priorities, deadlines and deliver value using agile practices.
The Digital Platforms team, at our two locations in Boulogne-Billancourt, France and Plano, USA, consists of 130+ team members in 11+ scrum teams working with the newest technologies to create a unique user experience for Hilti’s extraordinary products and services.
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Why should you apply?
We’re investing more than ever in our digital transformation. As a company whose lifeblood is innovation, we give our customers the next level of digital offerings on an impressive global scale! For you, it means unrivalled opportunities to work in a ‘start-up within’ environment, to develop an international career and to have an impact on the shape of things to come.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of five years of relevant work experience
- Experience in:
- Web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Springboot, Play, J2EE, Angular, Express JS
- Data technologies such as: DynamoDB, Redis, SQL, Elasticsearch, Kinesis, Kafka
- Strong communications skill in English, an agile mindset, and strong problem-solving skills.