We are a technology Start Up with offices in Berlin and Madrid, where the Kenjo development team is located. Kenjo is a cloud application to facilitate HR work.
We are in the middle of a growth phase and we are looking for full stack developers to work with us. Our app is developed with the MEAN stack (Mongo-Express-Angular-Node), so the experience in these technologies will be positively valued.
Due to the international nature of the company, a good English level is essential.
- Knowledge of Node.js and Express
- Knowledge of Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
- Knowledge of non-relational databases (MongoDB or Redis, ElasticSearch, Cassandra)
- Knowledge of git, GitHub, Bitbucket or GitLab ...
- Knowledge of Cloud Servers: Heroku o AWS, Azure
- Knowledge of APM tools: NewRelic, DataDog ...
- Knowledge of Project Management tools: Asana, Jira, Microsoft Project Plan
- Full-time permanent contract
- Flexible schedule
- Combination of remote and office work. Now full remote
- Pleasant and open working environment
- Participate in an international startup in full growth phase.