Expectations which companies have of their employees are ever-increasing. Moreover, employees expect their employers to step up and continuously help them grow. Lepaya’s SaaS-based solution addresses both these needs.
We help companies to make training stick. We do this by blending on- and offline learning, and creating engaging, learning journeys. We leverage on the latest research in learning, to ensure we do that what works - and we continuously measure and (im)prove. This way, we help employees grow - in a way that fits busy and demanding schedules both at and outside work.
Founded in 2017, we are already working with clients across The Netherlands, Germany and Singapore. On the back of a recent funding round, we are looking for an entrepreneurial new business manager, who is looking for a highly exciting environment, and very rapid personal growth.
About the role?
- You will build a beautiful product from frontend to backend.
- You will develop new features and improve existing ones.
- You will integrate various tools and system to fit together to solve a problem.
- You will collaborate with a cross functional team to build a great product.
Who are you?
- You are passionate about technology.
- You are a problem solver.
- You choose the right tool for the job.
- You have experience building mobile web application.
- You have experience with databases. (postgresql is a plus).
- You are familiar with functional programming. (Erlang, Elixir or Elm is a plus).
- You are familiar with mobile development frameworks. (React native or Flutter is a plus).
What do we offer?
- An inspiring, extremely rapidly moving environment with a great culture!
- A modern, evolving and flexible tech stack that you can help shape.
- Great personal growth and career opportunities, working directly with an experienced team of a young and dynamic start-up, with initial funding raised.
- A package in line with the potential that we believe Lepaya has.
- Participation in the Lepaya Work-To-Live-scheme (which we shall co-design).
Read more at http://jobs.lepaya.com/o/full-stack-developer