BYHOURS Published: August 1, 2019
Are you the Full Stack Developer we dreamed of?
- Improve the BYHOURS CORE platform.
- Involvement in the analysis and evaluation of new projects.
- Develop & maintain web applications with special attention to code maintainability & application performance.
- Define, analyze & integrate the right web technologies that may suit the different cases.
- Be analytical and methodical
- “problem solving” attitude
- Learn quickly and be proactive
- Be persistent and patient.
- Have knowledge of the best practices in web & ecommerce
- Refactoring effectively legacy code using the most appropriate techniques.
- Minimum 2/3 years experience with PHP5/PHP7.
- Experience with SASS/LESS.
- Experience with Twig templates
- Experience with PHP frameworks, Symfony 3 / 4, Laravel, etc.
- You understand SOLID principles, Clean code and Design Patterns & have experience applying it when coding.
- You are a team player & enjoy working in an agile development culture.
- Personal interest for continuous learning & self improvement.
It’s a Plus:
- Languages like NodeJS, Python, Golang, …
- Microservice Architectures.
- Performance and Profiling.
- Unit Testing.
- Experience in the Travel Industry.