We are a young team of highly driven individuals making a difference in the smart cities and location intelligence landscape. Our team is growing and we are looking for full stack developers who can not only build solid solutions. If you are a developer with some experience under your belt and enjoy facing new challenges using the latest development tools but also have the ability to contribute with ideas and help us lead the way platforms and cloud based technologies, we would like to talk to you.
If expressions such as Smart Cities, IoT, Google Cloud, Location Intelligence, AI, and ML ring a bell, then you should keep reading this!
We are looking for developers with:
- 2+ years of experience developing in Java (Spring framework experience valued) / NodeJS
- Experience in setting up and developing in Linux environments (LAMP stack)
- Experience with relational databases and SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (such as MongoDB)
- Containers, scalable cloud-based services architecture, CI, CD, must not be alien to you
- A strong engineering mindset (solution oriented)
- Willing to be part of and contribute to fun and tightly knit team
- Proactive professional not afraid to share new ideas and concepts with the team
- Experience in Python
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Used to manage cloud-based resources (Google Cloud / AWS / Azure)
- Ability to bake some cakes once in a while and share them with the team
- Professional Google Cloud certification program
- Healthcare card
- Plenty of cakes, sweets, dedicated room equipped with microwave, fridge, free coffee
- 22 days holiday
- Employee birthday offered as a free day off
- Amazing friendly work environment
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or apply on https://www.focus-bc.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible!