ENPICOM is a young, dynamic and expanding biomedical software development company. We use computational biology to build solutions that truly matter and improve people’s lives and health. Our main product is a software application that helps life scientists develop personalized immunotherapies against cancer and other aggressive diseases.
Our tech stack spans multiple languages (Python, Kotlin, Java, TypeScript, Rust), frameworks (Node.js, React + Redux + Saga, Flask, AngularJS) and platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, Codeship). We are always on the lookout for the best tools for our job, and have plenty of freedom to learn new, exciting technologies to make and deliver the best possible product.
As a full-stack developer in our team, you will have a key role in the architecture, design, implementation and integration of our software products. You will work closely with our bioinformatics scientists and possibly our customers to create bleeding-edge biomedical software used by life scientists. You will be involved at every step of the lifecycle of our software products, including customer deployment.
- Proficiency in a modern front-end development framework like React.js (preferred), AngularJS, Vue.js, or similar
- Proficiency in one or more of our stack languages (TypeScript, Rust, Python, Kotlin, Java)
- Experience with the design of APIs using REST or GraphQL
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with the design of biomedical software applications
- Experience with the provisioning, administration and API integration of public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) services including compute, containers, application development and runtime environments