Full Stack C# / ASP.NET Developer (m/f) for an E-Commerce Grown-up in Berlin (full- or part-time)
As part of our experienced and international engineering team you will develop and create new features for our internal workflow platform in .NET and PHP using state-of-the-art technologies. To help fulfilling millions of orders a year for one of the biggest players in marketplace E-Commerce you will be in a crucial role to speed up the system and raise efficiency. Your tasks in particular:
- Create fast and reliable software for our Process Management Tool and ERP System
- Develop, enlarge and improve new and existing APIs
- Connect our product portfolio to different marketplaces worldwide
- Create stunning frontends
If you fulfill the following requirements, we will be a perfect fit:
- Ideally you successfully completed your degree in computer sciences or related fields or you have equivalent qualifications through previous work experiences (1 – 2 years min.)
- You have been working with ASP MVC and C# and you are always up to date regarding these coding languages
- You are familiar with Entity Framework and Ado.Net using mySQL
- You have good knowledge in version control, e.g. GIT
- You speak English or German fluently
Nice to have:
- You have worked with REST APIs in .Net and with Angular JS
- Good knowledge in Deployment tools and Task Runners (e.g. Jenkins, npm, composer, grunt)
- You will have the opportunity to try new ways aside from existing conventions and you will receive quick decisions and feedback.
- You will initiate, independently plan and execute new projects in cooperation with other departments.
- We offer a well-equipped workplace with modern technologies at our bright and air-conditioned office in Berlin City-Centre
- You will gain continuous on and off-the-job trainings to enlarge and enrich your IT skills as well as free German language sessions, if desired.
- An international, experienced and always supporting team is curious to getting to know you and will ensure a well-structured and clear training.
- We offer flexible working hours as well as fresh fruits, cold beverages, hot coffee and tea for free.
- We value team events and transparent company meetings on a regular basis.
- We will support your relocation process.
Further information about the team and some corporate insights you will find here: http://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/
We want to keep the application process short. We aim to finish it within two weeks with a phone interview, one or two personal interviews and a programming test included. Of course, you will have the opportunity to getting to know the team and the offices.
Want to get in touch with the team or have any questions about our Tech Stack, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not apply via email. Please use our online application form.