IntelliSense.io - We are building a platform to continuously optimise the world's industrial equipment, dramatically improving efficiency and productivity, with a current focus on minerals processing and mining.
You will be joining our engineering team, which is made up of people from a broad range of backgrounds, including computer science, mathematics, and physics, as well as informal tech backgrounds built on self-directed learning and online programming courses. We are interested in people from diverse backgrounds, and one characteristic we particularly value is having a desire to learn new knowledge and skills.
Role & Responsibilities - You will be working in our engineering team to extend and build out our front end application for visualising sensor data, giving insights into the current operation of equipment, and giving control recommendations based on predicted performance.
The range of responsibilities to be carried out would include:
- Working with the product manager to design/redesign areas of the application based on the product roadmap and client feedback.
- Building features in the application frontend and frontend server including working on new data visualisations.
- Improving test coverage on key areas of the system.
- Collaborating within the engineering team to better integrate the data processing platform and the application frontend.
- Providing documentation of the front end, web server, and best practices.
Our technology stack - We are using the latest tools for development (GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes) and modern software development methodologies with scrum. Our application currently uses: Node.js, PlottableJS, D3.js, AngularJS, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Kibana, PostgreSQL, Redis, Apache Flink, and Microservices.
You should apply if -
- You have designed and built front end applications
- You write clean, maintainable code and love working on interesting problems
- You have a passion for building products which will be used every day
- You’re interested in building resilient software
What we can offer you - We are a growing and diverse company that cares about creating real solutions for clients using the Internet of Things and Big Data. We can give you the opportunity to work in an exciting and rapidly evolving industry, a place to grow your skillset, and a team of motivated people to work with. We offer a competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
Come and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!