LIQID is the next-generation private wealth management solution. We combine scientifically proven investment approaches and the expertise of one of Europe’s leading investment teams with a unique, fully digital user experience. LIQID is run by a strong founding team with international experience. We are supported by our strategic partners: Project A Ventures, a leading Berlin-based company builder, BhFS Behavioural Finance Solutions, a spinoff company of the Universities St. Gallen and Zurich, and HQ Trust, one of the oldest and largest independent multifamily offices in Germany.
Your role at LIQID
- You will be supervising and mentoring a team of frontend developers, taking ownership of the whole frontend codebase with a very hands-on approach.
- You will interact with other business stakeholders to plan the day-to-day development activities of the frontend team.
- You will lead the development and integration of best practices within the frontend department.
- You will be in charge of developing new web applications, while further improving the existing codebase.
- You have experience in leading a team or are at a point in your career where you want to start leading a team.
- You have experience reviewing other people’s code and mentoring them to advance in their careers as developers.
- You have extensive experience with HTML / CSS, including concepts like responsiveness, cross browser development, pre processors and build processes.
- You have experience in assisting designing and consuming RESTful APIs from a frontend point of view.
- You can design complex software architectures and translate business requirements into actionable items.
- You have strong opinions about code quality and you value process automation over performing repetitive tasks.
- Additionally, an overall sensibility for d esign and UX is a big plus.
With LIQID you will...
- ... shape the future of private wealth management, while developing in an innovative and stimulating technical environment. We deeply care about the quality of our code and to maintain high quality standards in whatever we do.
- ... work with talented and inspiring people from around the world, with flexible working hours and a very friendly working atmosphere.
- ... get a deep dive into the finance industry and have an opportunity to learn from others in our catered Friday brown bag lunches.
- ... work in an inspiring location. Our offices are located in Berlin and are surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops and galleries. And it's only 100 meters to the closest metro station.