For our Product & Engineering Team we are looking for a Frontend Engineer (m/f/x)!
- Together with your team, you ship new features for our cloud platform. Thereby you actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers.
- You learn about the customers needs and processes and strive to solve them as quickly as possible.
- You work directly with our UX/UI Designers in your team and bring their designs to life.
- You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our users by empowering them through an effective and intuitive UI.
- You build features with an “you build it, you run it” mindset and are responsible for testing, deployment and monitoring of your code.
- You treat CSS as a first class citizen and have deep knowledge in CSS Frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap) and Preprocessors (e.g. Sass).
- You have been part of an agile development team and experience in collaborating with UX/UI designers. You favor open communication, constant feedback and short decision paths.
- You have a “Never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow.
- You are fluent in English.
- We are a dynamic team with great ambitions in the heart of Munich.
- We strive to make Alasco big and transform the construction industry.
- We live a culture of trust and personal responsibility. Every idea and every opinion is welcome.
- The personal development of our employees is close to our hearts. We support seminars and the purchase of new learning material for our employees.
- The exchange of opinions between our employees is key. We value our joint lunches and team activities.
- We love and live an agile work environment. We work as a SCRUM team, with open boards end regular retros and daily stand ups.
- We believe in DevOps, continuous integration and testing.