Our Venture Team Loady is developing a new industry platform that will become a reliable standard of loading and unloading requirements.
It will improve relationships along the supply chain network and efficiency in logistics processes.
The venture is looking for a Frontend Engineer to join the growing development team.
- You get the opportunity to become part of a high-performance startup team that works with enthusiasm and great professionalism in developing a new, world-wide unique partner platform.
- You will work in an agile team with latest technologies to build modern, scalable and high-quality solutions for our customers.
- Our team has an end-to-end responsibility for the system, including system design and architecture, writing code with high standards, hosting the services in the Azure cloud, monitoring services, measuring quality, and guaranteeing service reliability and security.
- There is plenty of space for your own ideas to provide the best user experience.
- Passion for our idea and commitment, experience in frontend development or web development, and high motivation for continuous learning is essential in this role.
- Be part of an agile DevOps team with end-to-end responsibility along the complete product lifecycle
- Design and develop the frontend of our innovative logistics platform according to UI / UX designs and business requirements
- Build, test and ship features using modern frameworks such as Vue.js
- Take responsibility for high code quality and long-term maintainable software
- Participate in frontend architecture decisions
- Ensure a great user experience including high performance, reliability, stability and security
- Collaboratively work with backend engineers to define APIs and data models
- Remote work - based in Germany
- Experience as a Frontend Developer, Web Developer or similar role
- Experience with developing and shipping scalable user-facing features using component-based UI frameworks
- Experience with implementing frontends according to UI / UX designs and mockups
- Experience with designing reusable components
- Experience with responsive web design
- Familiarity with unit testing and testing frameworks
- Knowledge of data visualization frameworks would be a plus
- Ability to create wireframes, mockups or user flows using prototyping tools would be a plus
- General understanding of data protection, data security and governance
- Experience in working within an agile environment
- Experience in a DevOps Team with end-to-end responsibility for the entire product lifecycle
- Bachelor or Master of Computer Science, Business Informatics, or similar
- Self-organization, team collaboration, agile mindset, problem solving, positive attitude and high motivation
- Good communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Become part of a great team and enabler of an emerging business supported by the business incubator CHEMOVATOR of a leading chemical company
- Exciting challenges in a dynamic market environment
- A highly motivated and open-minded team
- Attractive working environment
- Competitive salary
- Join the founding team of an early venture idea with plenty of space for your own ideas.
Chemovator is the business incubator of BASF. We provide a protected space to build commercial ventures from unconventional ideas.
Our Venture Teams take full ownership of their idea, creatively explore their business, learn fast and pivot beyond corporate boundaries.