Salary: €28.000 - €35.000
Expires at: 2021-01-17
We are looking for a full-time Frontend Engineer to join our Client Facing team and work on the design, implementation and delivery of our web-app. You'll be working hand in hand with Jesús, our awesome Team Lead.
In a nutshell, you'll be building a world class product to help our clients access the financing they need to grow their businesses without dilution. You will have an impactful role defining, discussing and building the features the product needs to deliver a seamless and self-guided experience. If you want impact this is the place to be.
- More than 1 year of experience in a challenging Software Engineering role, with a focus on frontend.
- Experience building beautiful interfaces using HTML and CSS. Plus if experience building component systems (e.g. with Storybook).
- Experience using modern JS frameworks like React, Vue etc...
- Experience writing unit and integrations tests, we want our codebase to be test-driven!
- English is a must.
Nice to have
- Experience in fintech/payment platforms and/or SaaS.
- Experience working with frontend store systems like Redux or VueX
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs (plus if in the fintech space).
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment; ready to work remotely full time.
- Experience building and managing databases.
- Familiarity with CI/CD, build and deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins) and monitoring systems.
Benefits & Perks
- 100% remote if you wish so. We do have an office in Madrid and a co-working in Prague if you prefer it.
- Stock options – we want everyone to be a part of the company.
- We're a green field project born in May, but well financed by some of the best VCs in Silicon Valley. You'll play a critical role in growing the company and its culture, including the perks we will have!